- Jul 26, 2018 -
1, car (vertical car, sleeper and other models): the main feature is the processing of the body;
2, milling (all milling, horizontal milling): The main characteristics are the machining groove and the straight line shape, of course, the arc surface can be processed by two or three axes;
3, planing (all kinds of planers can be): The main characteristic is the processing of straight line surface, under normal circumstances, the surface roughness is not high;
4. Insert (suitable for arc): It can be understood as a planer that stands up, which is very suitable for non-complete arc machining.
5, grinding (outer grinding and surface grinding, internal hole grinding, tool grinding, etc.) high-precision surface processing.
6, drilling (various holes): the processing of holes,
7. (high precision): processing of holes with large diameter and high precision, processing of larger workpiece shape.
- Steps To Machine Parts
- What Are The Processing Methods For...
- Common Processing Methods In Mechan...
- What Are The Production Types Of Ma...
- Sheet Metal Processing Process
- What Is The Machined Part
- What Is A Machining Process
- Steps To Move And Rotate Parts
- Why Should The Hydraulic Cylinder H...
- Hydraulic Cylinder Fault Diagnosis ...