- Jul 26, 2018 -
Learn how to move or rotate components.
Rotating parts in the part
Keep the following behavior in mind when rotating components:
You can rotate the constrained components.
When you update a part, the component that is constrained to the rotating part snaps to its constraint position. Rotate the component to determine the viewing direction of the component.
Unconstrained components remain in their rotated position when the part is updated.
Pinch capture movement and rotation
Use the Grip Snap command to move or rotate one or more parts, working geometry, or subassemblies precisely. The function of the Grip Snap command can be controlled by moving the options bar, heads up display (HUD), and context menus.
After a series of translations or rotations using grip snapping, you can select new components as objects for a new series of operations. The Grip Capture task will remain active until you:
Click Finish to accept the preview and end the Grip Capture task.
Click Submit and Pin to accept and pin the entities processed using the Grip Snap command and end the Grip Snap task.
- Steps To Machine Parts
- What Are The Processing Methods For...
- Common Processing Methods In Mechan...
- What Are The Types Of Machining Met...
- What Are The Production Types Of Ma...
- Sheet Metal Processing Process
- What Is The Machined Part
- What Is A Machining Process
- Why Should The Hydraulic Cylinder H...
- Hydraulic Cylinder Fault Diagnosis ...